Tuesday, December 18, 2007

More Pictures


Here I am getting the dried out coconut shells ready for a fire. These make great hot coals. The problem is there are not near enough of them. That and it rained off and on the whole time we were there so all the wood was soaked.


Goofed and put the picture side ways. Oh well turn your head. This was right before the first dive. Again I must say, the reefs were amazing.



Each day we had off and on periods of really nasty weather. It would be bright and beautiful, then a wave of massive clouds would roll in from the North East and about blow you over with wind and rain. This was the start of one of those rain fronts coming our way. A couple of the nights camping we were exposed to winds and driving rain like I have never seen, and we are talking eight hours straight. I truly thought one night the tent and I were heading for the ocean. Camping on windy, exposed cliffs which I have done before ain't got nothing on this little island. TAKE GREAT care should you ever do this trip to secure your tent.

No comments: