Monday, March 23, 2009

Change






Came across a great quote last night that pretty much sums up my adventure through life this past few months. It has been a great time of learning and unlearning for me including pain and peace, belief and doubt, but most of all freedom.


“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.”

I will try and post a little more in the future. Just thought I would give a quick update today as I am sitting here feeling overwhelmed with gratitude for the past seven months of my life. What a ride.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kyle, thanks for the comments on my post. It's always fun just to know someone actually reads the dang thing.
So true about changing the way you look at things. I've been studying about language a little bit. That is another concept that can mess with you mind a little. Are we limited in what we can think by our language? Scholars say we are... It makes sense, we think with our language. Thought is another form of expression. If we can't express it, can we think it? It's just another one of those academic concepts to chew on.
Talk to you later,
uncle jerry

Four Laffs!! said...

That picture is a noodle smoker!